Celebrating 24 Years of Life

HELLO BLOSSOMS! Welcome back to the new and improved Roses and Champagne!

We have a new layout here, when you can check it out on the computer 🙂

Thank you CopyxDesign for taking the time and meeting all of my needs.

CopyxDesign is a full-service creative agency offering web design, brand identity and development, online copywriting services, social media, design collateral, and marketing materials.

I am on a new high lately, positive vibes are flowing through me. Which is a great way for me to start off the 24th year of my life!

Let’s begin by closing out 23 and being thankful for all that came in. I am beyond grateful for it all. SO MUCH GROWTH this past year. SO MUCH more self love! If I could take one thing from 23 I’ve learned to think before you speak. I know this is something many people do, but I always just blurt out what I am thinking. I know there is nothing wrong with that, but there are ways to say certain things and I really want to make sure going into 24 I continue to practice this because honestly it is very important. There were times I was going to say something, but something interrupted me (like a phone call). When I was being interrupted I realized that I was being stopped by something that did not need to be said. I will continue to practice this!

Now lets welcome 24 with a great big hug and kiss. I AM 24 today (06-30-17).

I am so excited for this year. There are so many new things that are going to happen this year I feel it in me.

My journey has been such a great a roller coaster. From the highs to lows yet still enjoying all of it.

Kathy, thank you for taking time out of your day and capturing these moments for me. Much appreciated and loved!

Happy Birthday to Me!

June 30, 2017
Previous Post Next Post

13 Comments

• Reply Kallie

Happy Birthday!! Wishing many good things for you this year!!!

June 30, 2017 at 10:11 pm
  • Reply Kristin

Oh, to be 24 again! Looking lovely in that emerald dress.

July 1, 2017 at 12:51 am
  • Reply Dom

Hello dear, Happy birthday. I Love your birthday post so much! I love how you started off by reflecting on the past year. I love how you talk about self love. Amen girl! I look forward to following your journey as this new beautiful year begins for you! I love your green dress, my favorite color btw. You look awesome and the shots are so pretty.
    Thanks for a great post, and happy birthday again.
    Love, Dom

July 1, 2017 at 3:28 am
  • Reply Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

Happy Birthday Alyssa ! You are completely gorgeous and delightful and the most amazing 24 year old I know ! This green dress is completely amazing and I love these gorgeous captures! Wishing you truly the very best of EVERYTHING!!

July 1, 2017 at 6:37 pm
  • Reply Suzanne

Happy Birthday Alyssa! Love the balloons and green dress, hope you had a great day!

July 2, 2017 at 7:02 am
  • Reply Kamen Kamenov

Hey my dear… happy birthday from me as well… 24… oh man I wish I was as young again. Always follow your dreams and be kind to people. I love ur look and outfit

July 2, 2017 at 3:16 pm
  • Reply Salomon

Happy birthday to you. I hope you had an amazing celebration.

July 2, 2017 at 4:07 pm
  • Reply Thomas Falkenstedt

Happy belated birthday sweetie! What you’re talking about is something most people should do, but don’t and sometimes blurt out the most unwelcomed and not thought through things. I’m glad you’ve began to practize thinking before speaking as it’s a really important lesson in life and helps a lot during the way. I hope your 24th year will be up, up, up and away! 🙂
    xoxo
    Thomas

July 2, 2017 at 6:51 pm
  • Reply Lisa-Jane

Happy Birthday! Seems like you had a really special day 🙂

July 2, 2017 at 9:25 pm
  • Reply VALE

Happy birthday dear Alyssa! Your positive vibes are tangible, you exude positive energy! I love your birthday outfit, that emerald green dress is spectacular! Love, Valeria

July 3, 2017 at 3:13 pm
  • Reply Rosita

Happy birthday!! Wishing you the best! I hope this new year is full of great stuff and lots of blessings. <3
    Love,
    Rosita Chávez

July 4, 2017 at 5:17 am
  • Reply Candace

I really hope you enjoyed your birthday! I thought you were much younger than 24. You really age well 🙂

July 6, 2017 at 11:21 pm
  • Reply Debbie Savage

Hi Alyssa! Nice to meet you! Happy Birthday sweetheart! I love the beautiful green dress! You look fabulous!
    xo Debbie | http://www.tothineownstylebetrue.com