Sunday Fun Day – Newport RI

Hello Blossoms, Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday as much I did.

The weather was perfect especially with the rain we had all week.

Thomas and I took a day trip to Newport RI with his family.

We took a ferry from Providence to Newport. It was only $20.00 round trip.

We departed from Providence @12:30pm and arrived to Newport @1:30pm.

The ferry ride was amazing. The breeze from the ocean was incredible.

Thomas’ twin sister McKenna and his nephew Aiden.

T’s cousin Scott

When we arrived to Newport we grabbed lunch at Brick Alley Pub & Restaurant.

I ordered a Veggie Burger and to be honest it was not great.

After lunch I did some shopping. I scored at Express and Francesca’s.

Express

Embroidered Strap Cross Body Bag, found HERE. I loveeeee this bag! The guitar straps are so in and when I saw the embroidered floral print I knew it wanted it.

Slim Fit Long Sleeve Print Portofino Shirt, found HERE. How nice is this top? I am going to tuck this top into classic jean shorts.

Floral Print High Neck Blouse, found HERE. This blouse is very light weight and has bell sleeve’s which I love.

Express One Eleven Floral Print Lace Trim Cami, found HEREThis is a lounge cami, but I am going to spice it up for a night out.

Francesca’s

Chinese Laundry Posh Sandal, found HERE. LADIES, these sandals are beautiful.

Before heading back to our ferry I walked to different ice cream spots looking for dairy free ice cream.

I found an awesome Raspberry flavor at Kilwin’s.

I had such a great day. Everything was amazing. Forever grateful for days like I had.

Previous Post Next Post

11 Comments

• Reply Meg

I love these picks! I can’t wait to see how you style them in the future. It looks like you had such a fun trip with your family 🙂

July 18, 2017 at 12:07 am
  • Reply Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

Oh my goodness!!! This is absolutely fabulous! I truly enjoyed all of the details about your fabulous day trip to Newport! We have made this day trip often but we never took the ferry. I heard that is was available and my goodness! 20! Awesome! We always go to the Brick Alley Pub and I love their burgers ! I need to get to Francesca’s ASAP for those sandals and I really love the guitar strap on that bag !

July 18, 2017 at 1:39 pm
  • Reply Thomas Falkenstedt

Sounds like you had a wonderful day with Thomas (that name implies he’s a great guy, haha) out in Newport and you fit in quite a lot into one single day as it came with both shopping, strolling around and having fun. Great to see you’re happy! 🙂
    Thomas xx

July 18, 2017 at 5:48 pm
  • Reply Kamen Kamenov

Oh wow that looked like a marvellous day my lovely. I love family trips and everything they bring with. Btw ur fashion choices look really impeccable. Xoxo

July 18, 2017 at 7:23 pm
  • Reply Candace

I had no idea Newport had so many beautiful sites and things to do. I definitely need to take a trip there the moment I get a chance! I have those same Chinese Laundry sandals and they are some of my favorite, though my legs are so small, I can’t wear the ties as high up the leg as you do, haha. Glad you enjoyed your trip with your family 🙂

July 18, 2017 at 8:48 pm
  • Reply Darlene Anderson

looks like you had a great time with your family! the food and shopping look terrific! best of wishes

July 18, 2017 at 8:58 pm
  • Reply VALE

Hello dear Alyssa! It looks like you had s great time, except for the burger 🙂 the sandals you bought are delightful, and I love also those floral blouses! Baci, Valeria – Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

July 19, 2017 at 8:47 am
  • Reply Aimara

What a beautiful post! I love Ferrys!!
    Sounds like you had a lovely day and you and your fam are just adorable!
    Food looks great 🙂 Thanks for sharing gorgeous!
    XO
    Aimara

July 19, 2017 at 10:33 pm
  • Reply candi

Loved this post babe! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family and got in some major retail therapy (yay!) I’m obsessed with the sandals and can’t wait to see how you style it! I’ve always loved those colorful sandals and am planning to get one!

candi xx
    thelollychase.com

candi xx
    thelollychase.com

July 20, 2017 at 1:43 am
  • Reply Bernice

You have such a beautiful family! I adore your black cross body bag and the pompom sandals are just the cutest!

July 22, 2017 at 5:52 am
  • Reply kallie

Looks like such a fun trip. I love those pompom sandals, they’re soo fun!

July 23, 2017 at 7:03 am