Overall Dress with Patches

Hello Blossoms! How’s your week going? It’s almost Friday, yay!

This Overall Dress with Patches has been hanging on my “new item” clothing rack for a while now and I decided to share it with you.

My close family and friends always browse my rack and ask me “what would you wear with this?”

Therefore I decided to share a street style look… maybe I’ll share a different way to style this.

PS: My face was not cooperating with me today. Maybe because I took these photos myself, I did not have a hype man lol.

When I saw this, it was on display with an orange v-neck t-shirt. I loved the way it looked together and I never buy things together that are on display. I should’ve stuck to my guns… when I got home and tried on the outfit together the top did not blend at all. Sooo I went with the basic white top.

The back of this is plain which I love because there are no distractions.

What I love about overalls is being able to unbuckle one of the straps because it gives it more flavor.

I remember back in the day when I would wear overalls I would have one strap unbuckled.

As I went with a street style look I wanted to pair sneakers with this look.

I have many different sneakers, but I decided to wear my Blue Nike Presto’s to pull out the blue patch on the overalls.

Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below! Do you want to see a different way to style the overalls, maybe with heels?

Shop This Look

Realness Patch Over Dress, here

Basic White T, here.

Nike Prestos, here

July 21, 2017
Previous Post Next Post

10 Comments

• Reply Aimara

Super cool casual-comfy look girl!
    Go you for taking the pics by yourself! I know how challenging that can be!
    Love that you went with the white top instead of orange!
    XO
    Aimara

July 21, 2017 at 1:47 am
  • Reply Candace

I haven’t worn an overall dress like this in years, so this takes me way back, in a good way. I love the way you styled it with sneakers too! Great job taking these yourself, they look amazing 🙂

July 21, 2017 at 3:02 am
  • Reply Thomas Falkenstedt

I for one love your street look in this post and am especially excited about the blue sneakers that go so well with the overall with the patches. Not that I’ve seen it, but I think you made the right choice ditching the orange top and going with the white one instead as it just makes the look more street. Unbuckling one of the straps is an amazing idea and I love it! 🙂
    Thomas xx

July 21, 2017 at 4:19 am
  • Reply Bernice

I’ve never really considered wearing patches or buying clothes with patches on them. The ones you wore are so cute and I have noticed more brands have introduced their own branded options xx

July 22, 2017 at 6:09 am
  • Reply Kamen Kamenov

I can only agree with Thomas… u made the right choice with the white top darling. I really loved how u styled that Street look and turned it into a very much ready to wear casual chic. The sneakers are a perfect match and I really loved them

July 22, 2017 at 10:25 am
  • Reply kallie

What a great casual look! The patchwork on these is so fun!

July 23, 2017 at 7:47 am
  • Reply Gladys Alvarez

Love the choice of shoes, really good combination because it does bring out the ONE patch of blue. It’s like you knew obv the orange wasn’t a problem since there were multiple patches that had bright colors but only one blue? You said, say less blue prestos. Love itttttt

July 23, 2017 at 5:48 pm
  • Reply Ramet Idrizi

Super cool casual-comfy look girl!
    Loving your blog, keep it up your amazing work!

July 25, 2017 at 1:53 pm
  • Reply VALE

I love this overall dress with patches, perfectly styled with Nike shoes. Love, Valeria

July 25, 2017 at 9:14 pm
  • Reply Kirsten Wendlandt

This is such a cute overall skirt! I’ve been in love with overalls for the last couple years and have a pair of pant ones myself. I’ve been wanting to get a skirt one and now after seeing your post I want one even more! I especially love all those fun patches. So cute!

July 28, 2017 at 2:20 am