Gucci Inspired Handbag

Happy Monday Blossoms! As the day is coming to end here is a positive reminder:

TOMORROW IS A NEW DAY.

Whatever happened today good or bad embrace it and move forward.

Are you ready to take on a brand new week? For some Monday’s can be a little draining and for others, it can be a fresh start to something you would like to accomplish. How ever you feel about Monday or any other day never forget to give it a hell yeah, badass, booty shakin’ good vibe.

Image Source: Pinterest

When I stepped outside today in the hallway I found a package with my name on it (best feeling ever). I grabbed it, ran back in the house, and opened it. Inside was this beautiful bag I ordered.

Here is the story behind this bag… Fashion Drug designed this bag using inspiration from Gucci.

I have been having my eye on a Gucci handbag, but I cannot bring myself to spending $1,000+ on a handbag especially when you have adult responsibilities. Therefore I came across Fashion Drug and when I saw this color I knew I needed to add it to my handbag collection. Nothing haunts us like the things we do not buy, am I right ladies?

The packaging is definitely a 10/10 in my book. It came inside a box and within the box was this shopping tote. I love tote bags they can be used for many things.

Another reason why I wanted this handbag, is the color. I recently purchased New Balance Sneakers in the same color.

A lot of people are so caught up with keeping up with the Joneses, well in our generation KUWTK. They want the latest Jordan’s etc. This is why I love New Balance Sneakers. They are so under-rated. I admire how unique each pair is, well some. There are a few I would not consider buying, but everyone has different taste. The colors and designs they come in; is what always catches my eye. Check them out for yourself on this website here.

I cannot wait for Fall to style both together 🙂

Remember tackle this week with nothing but positive vibes only.

PS: check out Fashion Drug (here), they have different designer inspo handbags.

SHOP THE LOOK

Inspo Handbag: Gucci Inspired (here)

Shoes: New Balance 501 (here)

Gucci Handbag: Shoulder Handbag (here)

Previous Post Next Post

12 Comments

• Reply Candace

Not sure you know this, but I have this newfound crazy obsession for the color khaki. I actually just ordered a New Era hat in this color, and that bag would go with it so well! Definitely heading to Fashion Drug for this, as I’m also not ready to splurge on a bag just yet D:

August 8, 2017 at 3:46 am
    • Reply rosesandchampagnexo

Yes, check them out! They have so many different inspired handbags!

August 8, 2017 at 6:17 pm
  • Reply Aimara

These two look perfect together! Love the green color and this bag is so beautiful!
    I love the Gucci one, but it’s very expensive for me too so this one def does the part 🙂
    I’m obsessed with green these days!
    Thanks for sharing babe!
    XO
    Aimara

August 8, 2017 at 4:12 am
  • Reply Alexis

You make me wanna buy them both the way u describe them 🙈I Gattah go shopping myself 😍And the fact that you gaved us website that gives more reasonable prices for us that love to be boujee but like u said got Adult responsibility is the best ❤️

Love it ,
    Alexis baby

August 8, 2017 at 7:45 am
  • Reply Thomas Falkenstedt

I don’t think you have to wait until fall unless it’s crazy hot where you live as those two go perfectly together and I happen to love olive! As for keeping up with whoever’s popular at the moment, in this case the Ks, I don’t give a flying… duck about that to be honest as I walk my own path. 🙂
    Thomas xx

August 8, 2017 at 9:31 am
    • Reply rosesandchampagnexo

Hi Thomas, yes you are right! Maybe I should style them now 🙂 haha yessss couldn’t agree more with walking your own path xo

August 8, 2017 at 6:19 pm
  • Reply Kamen Kamenov

Perfect shade and perfect color… I love the bag and although it is a bit autumnal … I don’t see why one couldn’t wear it in the summer as well . So darling… take your new things out and be proud wearing them. Lots of love

August 8, 2017 at 10:15 am
  • Reply Jennifer Lee Quattrucci

This is the most amazing post ! I have absolutely never heard of Fashion Drug but I am so glad I know about it now. It’s such a remarkable bag and so well designed! Totally luxurious! Why pay more right? And these New Balance sneakers are amazing! Can’t wait to see you styled them together! Really love your message about positive vibes !

August 8, 2017 at 10:33 am
  • Reply VALE

Dear Alyssa, I love this Gucci inspired bag, especially styled with your New Balance shoes. Love, Valeria

August 8, 2017 at 11:21 am
  • Reply Toyosi

These two are a great match made in fashion heaven!!this fashion drug alternative to the crazy expensive Gucci is such a breathe of fresh air!!!!cant wait to see you style these pieces!!!!😍😍😍💋💋

August 8, 2017 at 2:58 pm
  • Reply Meg

First of all, thank you for that reminder. I really needed it today! Second of all, that bag is amazzzzing I really love the color. It’s not a typical color I would go for, but I love it.

August 10, 2017 at 2:37 am
  • Reply kallie

I have been loving anything in this green color! This bag is so perfect for Fall and I am dying over these NB sneakers!

August 13, 2017 at 11:21 pm